[pianotech] Promote ourbusiness=promote their business

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat Apr 10 17:23:26 MDT 2010

I know, hard to imagine, isn't it. :)  I sing bass, but my range is actually pretty large, from C#2, to A4. My voice isn't the greatest, but I am on pitch, (duh), and I can read. BTW, I am also a choir director at a church.

Wim

And here's where Wim got his start...hate to admit it, but I'm also in this picture...

Stan Ryberg

Yep, that's me, top row, 6th from the right. I don't see you, Stan, Care to show us what you looked like back in '64.  Is that Denny Claus directing us?

Wim

jstan40 at sbcglobal.net