[pianotech] X-Ratcheting Counter Bearing Shim

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Apr 11 19:59:05 MDT 2010

I was more making a point about the ringing issue.  I think Jon can raise up
the string level above the felt so that it doesn't bear on it much at all
(if any) gain some greater lessening of friction and not worry about the
ringing.  You can always braid it if necessary anyway.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com