[pianotech] Petrof P135K1

Kazuo Yoshizaki matrasimca at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 08:33:18 MDT 2010

I have not seen a P135 K1, but have been servicing couple P131 E1's.
They are superb instruments, and E1 is one of my favorite uprights.
The keys are as long as a grand piano, and when you play it, you feel
an adequate inertia. One of the E1s that I service has a crack in the
bass bridge, but it sounds nice and holds tune. P135 K1 is the top of
the line and I believe it's even better than E1. I highly recommend
it.

Yoshi