[pianotech] economy

Brian Wilson wilsonpiano at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 23:46:50 MDT 2010

I was trying to amuse the non microsoft people..

problem with the beach.... marine stinger season and crocodiles... no joke

And unless you bring your own tropical cyclone, can't do the surf either.

I think you should not do the weekend gig, so then you can see the surf between Brisbane and Sydney. Ron O could take you to Bondi Beach.

You still charging USD 45 ? Gee, the next thing you will asking for more money !

<G>

Regards
Brian Wilson