[pianotech] Photos???

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 13 19:47:08 MDT 2010

Why is it that Jon Page's photos are some kind of weird file thingee and everyone else's is .jpg?? Still haven't figured out how to open them darned things! This batch on the X-Ratcheting thingee had a file thingee of .OBJ. No clue how to open. I know: "change that to a JPG and it'll open". Not if I can't get to it, it won't. Same in the archives. Really frustrating. Am I the only one that has this problem....Yeah, I'm on the digest thing.???
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I