[pianotech] Photos???

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Wed Apr 14 08:28:43 MDT 2010

Sorry list since I can't reply to Joe directly - you know the earthlink
spam crap . . . .

Anyway, Joe, if you don't know what the heck we are talking about then
you have no right to be asking the questions - because - you will not
know what we are talking about unless you learn something other than
being "Captain, Tool Police" - whatever that means.