[pianotech] Sound Analysis Application

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Wed Apr 14 12:28:46 MDT 2010

Here Noah,
>From http://www.reyburn.com/pocketrctsoftware.html

Pianalyzer & Tuning Graph
Pianalyzer (PAZ) is a specialized spectrum analyzer designed specifically
for pianos and other musical instruments.
PAZ displays pitch in cents, inharmonicity, sustain time in seconds, and
volume for partials 1 through 16.
PAZ simultaneously displays bar graphs of current and previous partial
volumes. Great for pre/post voicing comparisons.
Customers instantly understand PAZ's colored bar graph. PAZ helps sell
voicing jobs, action rebuilding, restringing, soundboard replacement,
etc....

Kindest Regards,
Garret