[pianotech] X-Ratcheting Counterbearing Shim

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 15 09:04:04 MDT 2010

Jon said: "...Next time, I'll mark the wire at the agraffe and insert the half-round and see
what affect the higher c/b termination has on that string placement. Ultimately
I think it's a little of each. I wish I had a junker around to do
more testing."

Jon,
Have a I got a "junker" for you!! Wurlie Grand, left in an abandoned house for several years! Or......a similar thang, but in an unheated garage for like time.<G><G> You can have them for the shipping!~!<G>
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I