[pianotech] tool cases

David Brown dcbrown5 at exchange.asu.edu
Thu Apr 15 17:57:45 MDT 2010

Gerald-

I  couldn¹t agree more. It can be a lot to carry, but the wheels make it
easier for floor after floor of practice rooms, studios, rehearsal rooms and
the like. It always seems when I decide to run across the road with a lever,
mutes and some regulating tools that that is when I need something from
deeper in the kit and end up making two trips anyway. My colleagues in
Austin always gave me a hard time about the amount of stuff in my car, but
12 years of rural service prior to that taught me I couldn¹t fix something
correctly and make the $ if I did not have the right tool .To each his own!

David

David C. Brown
Arizona State University
School of Music