[pianotech] tool cases

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 15 18:12:09 MDT 2010

Jeez...how much would that weigh with tools?   Hey fellas, see the light as in lighten up.
Carry only the tools you need.   I carry a doctors bag, no strap.. '-[  It weights about 12 lbs.
I have my Duluth Supply tool bag which they no longer carry with most of what I might need and carry in if need be...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044