[pianotech] tool cases

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 15 20:26:00 MDT 2010

I'm in total agreement.  I reach for so many things during the course of a
tuning in someone's home.  If I had to run out to the car for some of those,
well..it just wouldn't get done.  I'm looking for exactly the same
thing..nothing bigger or smaller, but with wheels.

Jeannie Grassi, RPT

Bainbridge Island, WA

  _____