[pianotech] tool cases

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 16 05:43:51 MDT 2010

We shouldn't be expected to carry everything possible into a home whether or
not we need it in there.  If we're lazy, we won't be lugging around a 25lb
sack of things we seldom use.  I figure the same as John.  If it requires a
trip out to the car, which really now, is not all that often, it's an extra
charge.  For my every day tuning stuff, I carry around this
<http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00937537000P?keyword=tool+bags>
bag it's a Sears Craftsman and works good.