[pianotech] relocate knuckles

William Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Sun Apr 18 18:06:03 MDT 2010

Are you doing this because you are replacing the original hammers with a
heavier one?  If so, it might make more sense to purchase a replacement
shank with a different  knuckle position.  Why are you choosing to move the
knuckles, and how are you determining where they should be when replaced?

Will Truitt