[pianotech] re. Pin driving fluid search

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 20 17:23:55 MDT 2010

Michael,
Q-Tips leave cotton residue. Don't know if that's relevant, but on the off-chance....????<G> Probably, doesn't matter one darned bit. I use spinet shanks because they fit through the plate bushing holes easily and there really isn't much else they're good for.<G>
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I