[pianotech] Vehicle Recommendations

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 22 14:32:11 MDT 2010

I'm not moving pianos.  The store is just musing about using it for that.
We have a (too) big van for moves.  It would be used only very occasionally
for digital delivery when I'm not out tuning.  When we had lots of sales, it
didn't matter because they were out and about delivering pianos anyway, so
delivery of a small digital was part of the route.  They just thought it
would be better to own the vehicle than pay me to use mine using IRS
reimbursement rates, and burning up the big van for something that would fit
in the back seat of most small SUV's.
I am forwarding all your responses to the boss, Ric Overton.  Am
appreciating all the comments, thanks.
	Paul McCloud
	San DIego