[pianotech] Player

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Fri Apr 23 06:03:25 MDT 2010

Newish or old?
Make sure to confirm it works before you take anything off. You don't
want them to say, 'it worked before you touched it'.
If it is an older one, ask again.
The newish ones usually have a card with directions. They just tilt
forward.
Take note of anything you remove, so it can be replaced in the same
spot.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia