[pianotech] Least stressful job???

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 17:52:34 MDT 2010

There are a lot of lists out there.

The last one I saw that made any sense was 20 or so years ago from an
Abstract of the Department of Labor Statistics which correlated least stressful
with highest paid. Number 1 was an actuary, number 2 was piano tuner. For
what  it's worth, which ain't much.

In a message dated 4/23/2010 6:35:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,