[pianotech] YC brackets

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Apr 23 18:42:47 MDT 2010

Emphasis on "up to".   Under most circumstances it shouldn't take more than
an hour or two to address the regulation issues that appear due to the
action bracket issues.  The piano may need other regulation but that's
outside the scope of this particular job.  Replacing the brackets is quite
simple and goes fast.  30 minutes max in most cases.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com