[pianotech] (no subject)

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Fri Apr 23 22:05:14 MDT 2010

Not really - I just think it is ignorant, stupid and insensitive to
arbitrarily automatically delete someones emails because they don't want
to hear or want to ignore that person.

That's what the frickin' Delete button is for !

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years