[pianotech] Not getting copies of my own posts

Mark Potter bases-loaded76 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 24 04:21:17 MDT 2010

Bob -

This happened to me one time and it turned out that *somehow* my mail program had decided on its own to place MY email address on the list of blocked incoming addresses.  Go figure.  I don't use Thunderbird, but check to see if it has a blocking feature and if somehow your own address got listed.

It might be trying to protect you from yourself?  ;-)

Mark Potter