[pianotech] Vehicle Recommendations

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Apr 24 08:04:18 MDT 2010

Thanks Rob - I appreciate the info. I see that there are indeed oodles
of natural gas filling stations around in CA. Unfortunately, there are
only two in Florida (yup - we're really cutting edge here in Florida -
also there are almost zero solar powered facilities/homes in the
"sunshine state" - go figger). The natural gas station in Ft.
Lauderdale has fuel for $1.89 per gge. What is a "gge"? How does that
compare to a gallon? Petro is about $2.75 per gallon these days here
in Tampa.

Terry Farrell