[pianotech] Tuners leave a trail

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sat Apr 24 11:43:37 MDT 2010

And that brings up one of my biggest pet peeves.
Why do manufactures insist on making pianos a monkey puzzle to take apart to work on.
Biggest annoyance are muffler rails.
Bottom boards on uprights that one must pass the panel around the front legs and so little room at the top I need to get on my back on the floor to raise the board into place.
Front panel attached to fall board so that the unit must come out as one piece.
And an old one that I seldom see any more, end pieces that cover the first and last pins so that other tuners seldom tune these before me O:<
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com