[pianotech] Quickbooks Payroll Rant

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Apr 25 07:01:12 MDT 2010

Will and Others - Those of you who use Quicken or Quickbooks for your
accounting - are you in any way able to incorporate your service
scheduling and client records with those programs, or do you just
enter client data twice - once for accounting software and once for
scheduling software? Or am I missing something?

I've been using PTBiz for years, and while it works well in many
areas, it is weak on the accounting end and I am aware that it is a
dead program as the author no longer supports it.

Thanks for any insight.

Terry Farrell