[pianotech] Quickbooks Payroll Rant

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 27 11:51:15 MDT 2010

I'm not familiar with Quicken for Mac, but assume it is similar to Quicken for PC?   What I like about Quickbooks is the invoicing.   I can email invoices as pdf. files to my big clients such as the University.   I give them an invoice for 2 weeks worth of work.   How do you invoice in Quicken?  I don't need Quickbooks to be so complicated... '-[

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044