[pianotech] mailings

Chuck Vetter soundsgreatmusic at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 27 12:26:30 MDT 2010

Marshall,
We have used America Lists for numerous mailings. You can select by Zip Code, demographic, profession, institution, etc. We have used mailings primarily as a retail tool and there is no reason it wouldn't work for service. But, it is at best a shotgun approach for a thin market segment. Select as carefully as you can for value. Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a category called "Doctors With Untuned Pianos".
You can order preprinted labels or the entire list in digital form for multiple use.
Chuck