[pianotech] newspaper ad

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 12:37:06 MDT 2010

Thanks for the suggestion on the newspaper ad.  Did you run it in a weekly paper?  What did yo uinclude in the ad? Would I put Marshall's Piano Service phone number and piano tuning repair etc.?

As I said, I had my ad in a weekly newspaper that was thrown on lawns. It was very widely read by everyone in town. (It actually covered about 6 subburbs in the St. Louis area, with a combined population of around 100,000 people).

Check with the newspaper for their ad rates. Most have a minimum of three lines, or 10 words, but you can get a discount if you sign up for an extended period of time. Put the service first, then your name and number. My ad said:  "Piano Tuning & Repairing, Blees Piano Service, 962-5203."

Wim