[pianotech] puzzler

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 22:22:54 MDT 2010

 Next Wednesday's afternoon job is somewhat gratifying:  removing the player mechanism from a Carnes Playano! tthen I'll be left with Aeolian Console (little console-ation), but at I'LL least be able to service it without sustaining back injuries.

Dave Stahl, RPT
Dave Stahl Piano Service
dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net
dstahlpiano.net