[pianotech] advertising

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:12:38 MDT 2010

Hi William,

Yep, craigslist. I've used it. I have one ad that keeps getting flagged in the free piano section lol.  So I keep reposting it.  Before you take that free piano etc.  I even stuck on in the furniture for sale by owner and individual section plus music instrument for sale too.  I'm hitting it hard.  Thanks

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com