[pianotech] Gulbransen Spinet Pedal

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Thu Apr 29 20:31:13 MDT 2010

Paul,

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.  She bought this piano herself over 50 years ago.  I'm betting she's close to 70.  I'm not going to ask her to take off the kick board and look.  :-)  I'll know what's going on by tomorrow afternoon.

If it is broken, I'll use your knowledge and experience to make my life a little easier, too...  ;-)

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com