[pianotech] Slow drop fallboard hinge for YC

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Apr 30 09:33:30 MDT 2010

It's a sales feature primarily. Remember, pianos are sold by salesmen
hawking meaningless features (this piano has 4 pedals!) to customers who
don't know anything about pianos.

Speaking of John Chang, on my last bracket replacement I submitted a bill
for $350. He called to say the most they will pay is $300. It's not enough,
but better than $200.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____