[pianotech] Slow drop fallboard hinge for YC

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Apr 30 18:29:28 MDT 2010

Yes I bill the customer for some of the difference. I'm in a little bit of
unique situation here because I actually sold the piano in virtually every
bracket job I've done, so I feel a little more responsibility in owning the
problem. In this last job I did I made some money from the customer on the
bracket job and a substantial sum in brokering the sale (30%). The payment
from Young Chang will be something of a bonus, though it was earned. It was
probably the toughest bracket job I've done to date.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____