[pianotech] Plate Repair

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Dec 1 05:17:22 MST 2010

Ahhhhhh, the family heirloom. I stand corrected on my 1-800-JUNK post.
A treasure to preserve. No sweat. Follow the tips you've had for the
lock-'n-stitch method. Excellent way to go.

And while you have the plate out..........  Anything else looking like
it needs a bit of sprucing up???????

Terry Farrell