[pianotech] Invoice forms - here's mine

Paul Milesi, RPT paul at pmpiano.com
Wed Dec 1 10:15:20 MST 2010

I, too, encountered the same problem more recently (about 4 years ago).
Commercial/institutional customers will not pay any form that has the word
³Statement² on it.  Mine said ³Invoice & Statement of Services,² but was
rejected.  I ultimately learned that in accounting, Statement and Invoice
are different, and serve different purposes.  You ³invoice² for specific
services rendered, and you later provide a ³statement of account² to
summarize invoices and payments.

Paul Milesi, RPT
Washington, DC
(202) 667-3136