[pianotech] Plate Repair

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Dec 1 18:17:42 MST 2010

Perhaps you may have not seen the other post by the original poster on
this subject. He stated that it was a family heirloom (and presumably
they want THAT piano....). Whereas I agree with you totally (and hence
my 1-800-JUNK comment), when they say it is an heirloom - and only
THAT piano will be in my house - AND they are willing to pay to do it
right - hey, why not?

Terry Farrell