[pianotech] Invoice forms

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Thu Dec 2 16:07:10 MST 2010

Cy,

You could also try "Billings" if you're on a Mac.  They have an iPhone version, "Billings Touch", that integrates with the desktop version.  I use their customer management program, Daylite, and I'm very impressed with the company as a whole. Billings does invoicing, statements, etc.  And they have a free trial for 21 days.

Check out Billings here: http://www.marketcircle.com/billings/

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC