[pianotech] 1904 Steingraeber 56" OVERDAMPER upright

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Thu Dec 2 16:21:52 MST 2010

David, it seems like SkyDrive is a come-on to get people to sign up for
a package of Microsoft products and services. Sign-in required.

<<One Windows Live ID gets you into *Hotmail, Messenger, Xbox LIVE*—and
other Microsoft services.>>

In other words, you get to share photos and files, but only with other
people who have signed up.

Couldn't you just post a jpeg to the list?

Susan Kline