[pianotech] 1904 Steingraeber 56" OVERDAMPER upright

Scott Jackson scottwaynejackson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 17:01:59 MST 2010

No, I don't think that is true Susan. I can view other photos from that user, regardless of whether I'm signed in to my Microsoft account. The album needs to be set to "Shared with: Everyone (public)". For example, can you view these (not piano related) photos?  http://cid-b09ed36649f0892e.photos.live.com/albums.aspx

Scott Jackson