[pianotech] A temperament for a harpsicord (OT)

pgmilkie at juno.com pgmilkie at juno.com
Sun Dec 5 12:56:13 MST 2010

 The tenors can hit their notes full voice, and the sopranos aren't
shrieking. Where does this leave the basses, I would say bottomed out. First of all I am thrilled to hear you are performing this music. My personal fealing is if people are taught to speak the meaning of the word "not shout, push, yell, forse the voice" Pitch would not be and issue. Breath and speak, you do it when you talk, but most people like to push the voice when they are singing. The voice will take the air it needs, what is your message " the meaning of the word. Sing on points (stacato) this also will help the sopranos from  "as you said it shrieking". sing on tineelyPaul Milkie