[pianotech] Inverted soundboard

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 21:53:26 MST 2010

Bummer Don
  As a last resort.  See if you can create a space between the post and the soundboard so there is no impingement.  Who knows it may sound quite good. Perhaps you are unaware that some makers Have & are producing reverse crown boards and they sound quite good.  At this point you and the client have nothing to loose.
  Good Luck

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom restoration