[pianotech] Inverted soundboard

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Tue Dec 7 07:57:44 MST 2010

As have I. But there is a reasonable explanation for this that has its basis
in the shape, size and type of soundboard system in the killer octave region
of the pianos that develop this anomaly. The problem described in this case
is not common to this piano. At least not so far as I know. Which makes me
wonder just what might have caused the problem. I'd not be surprised to find
in the end it was man-made and not an act of god.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
620 South Tower Avenue