[pianotech] Inverted soundboard

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Dec 7 09:18:44 MST 2010

Wow, that's a scary thought. As a former Steinway piano owner (as in
non-technical new piano purchaser - i.e., consumer) I feel very free
to criticize Steinway in any way I feel justified. I must say though
that I would find it hard to imagine that they would rib a panel that
had a moisture content greater than 9% or so. That would be utterly
amazing. But hey, I wasn't there that day.......

Terry Farrell