[pianotech] Temp/Humidity Dataloggers

Les Koltvedt t4348lk at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 05:56:38 MST 2010

Sorry for the late response.  Yes Barbara, it does come with the software, but
you can import the .txt file into a spread sheet and graph it to your liking.
Example, import the data, separate it by day/week, create a graph for each
day/week and analysis readings for specific time frames, see if a pattern exists