[pianotech] disability insurance

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 12:32:49 MST 2010

By the way....... Oddly incorporating allows many more tax benefits, limits your social security/self employment tax....Yeah, cool aye? as well as liability protection. You can cut your Tax bill in half or more going from a sole proprietor to ans S corp or C. corp. It is especially beneficial if you own your own building currently.  Understand ALL the ramifications of doing this before you make the jump.
 Call me if you want to know more.

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom restoration