[pianotech] disability insurance

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 05:03:54 MST 2010

Very good point Mathew. Every time someone wants to sell me insurance and I think it might be useful, I then say to myself, if I were take that the premium and put it in a separate "insurance savings account" I would probably be able to cover whatever I would have insured. And that's what I did for the most part. Turned out to be quite a big nest egg. Of course I'm not including Auto, Home or Major Medical, although I would be ahead big time if I hadn't :-). But unfortunately we can't see the future, and those big item can kill you financially.

Al -
High Point, NC