[pianotech] Pain Hurts

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Thu Dec 9 11:44:05 MST 2010

The doctor I saw told me that he was obligated to advise me of ALL the
possibilities, and ALL the possible solutions, and even gave me a
prescription for an x-ray to further evaluate the possibilities. Without
directly saying so he did let me know that this was all because it was his
legal obligation to do so, and that if I was his father he would have simply
told me to do what I ultimately chose to do anyway. I'm damaged, but I'm not
broken. It will heal all by itself if I just treat it nicely for a while and
take some Tylenol or something equally psychedelic. Yeah, we tuners are a
tough lot alright! (Grrr!) J

-- G

. Geoff Sykes, RPT
. 323-478-9276