[pianotech] fees

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Thu Dec 9 16:20:44 MST 2010

Hi J.W.,

You didn't miss anything.  But this kind of question can be construed as a
means for price fixing by those who care (The Guvmint) and as such, we
aren't allowed to discuss this in a forum such as this.  In truth, it
shouldn't be done in chapter meetings or any similar gathering either.
 There are (simple) ways that you can do a price survey, but this isn't one
of them.  I don't mean to step on toes or anything, but we just can't do it
here.

Regards,
William R. Monroe