[pianotech] fees

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Thu Dec 9 21:48:51 MST 2010

A lot of real good answers so far on this question. Here's one more.

A real good resource is a survey PTG took of its members in 2006. Yes, fees
are included. Yes, it's outdated but it's not that far out of touch that the
information is no longer useful and educational. In fact there is a lot of
useful information in this survey for, and about, PTG members both old and
new.  It is available to PTG members only.
Go to PTG.org and log in to the members only section. Go to Resources then
click on Forms and Documents. Select item #4 under Other Documents.

And just to make it clear just how much we need to avoid actually discussing
the subject of pricing, the PTG Antitrust Policy can be found as item #1,
also under Other Documents.

-- G

. Geoff Sykes, RPT
. 323-478-9276