[pianotech] [pianotec "Rebuild" Pics

Tom Rhea, Jr. rheapiano at cox.net
Fri Dec 10 05:42:45 MST 2010

Hi Wim,

The situation you described happened because the person wasn't a technician
or a tuner but a "tooner".  Even I, as a new technician, wouldn't even
consider treating a customer or their instrument in that manner.  Its guys
like that who create for the competent technicians, the tough working
environment for the rest of us.

'Nuff said.

Tom

  _____