[pianotech] Technician's manual

Letty Graff LGraff at graffsturffarms.com
Sat Dec 11 09:24:17 MST 2010

I am an apprenticing piano technician, and recently my mentor showed me
a manual he has used for many years: Piano Servicing, Tuning, and
Rebuilding by Arthur A. Reblitz (c) 1976.  I would love to have an
overall technician "manual" such as this, that addresses all manner of
common piano repairs, etc.  Have any of you used this book, or do you
have other books you would recommend that have been helpful to you?
Thank you!

Letty Graff

Fort Morgan, CO