[pianotech] Technician's manual

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 12:43:58 MST 2010

May I suggest Carl-Johan Forss' books "Upright and Grand Piano Repair" and
"Upright and Grand Piano Action Regulation"? Expensive (very), comparatively
comprehensive (some confusingly translated terms corrected in an errata
sheet). Available from Pianotek Supply.
As others have suggested, get all the PTG PACE materials; you'll be glad you
did! Investments that will repay a thousand-fold.
Patrick Draine